Thursday, November 4, 2010

my trial result

my trial result! :)

assalamualaikum ;))
there's a long period of time which i've forgotten to update my blog,, hoho~~ as i'd recieve my pmr trial result, thus i made my mine to write it here,,
first of all,, thanks to Allah as He gave me a better result in the previous examination.. there are no the other words to shows my pleasure greater then saying'ALHAMDULILLAHI RABBIL 'ALAMIIN~'
here are the result on my trial examination ;
BAHASA MELAYU > 81%
ENGLISH LANGUAGE > 80%
ALLUGHATUL 'ARBIAH > 98%
MATHEMATICS > 89%
SCIENCE > 88%
GEOGRAFI > 77%
SEJARAH > 68%
PENDIDIKAN AGAMA ISLAM > 96%
KEMAHIRAN HIDUP BERSEPADU- KT > 88%

THE TOTAL IS 7A's and 2B's
THE TOTAL PERCENTAGE > 85% (EQUAL TO MUUQINAH'S :p)
i stand on the 2nd place in my class,, once again, lost to qinah as she got 8's.. huhu~~
nyway, i rise my hand and said ALHAMDULILLAH.. huhu~~
thanx to all my friends,,> ariff,paan,faiz,syok,raje,kemba,yus,apik,mon,sibling,sakdee,haja,afiqah,qinah,ruby,nisah,fadhlin,fiza,tira,zahra etc..
and to my juniey2 ;) azfarasila! janep and bobot ;) tq!
that's all 4 this time,, text u later~
daa~~ ;)

2 bebelan comel:

ara rara said...

alhamdulillah ouhhh
tahniah laa.
kamu lagi ok dari urgg
=]

arisyamiyukie said...

alhamdulillah..
takdir jea uh.. huhu~~
rse mcm pmr hancus sket.. cuak!!

viewed

asdiqaa'i ;)

getaran sukma